does anyone have the possibility to add: “All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions”.
I would love to test this for a planed project where we want to
offer coffee subscriptions.
so user can say X bags of coffee every week, every 2 weeks, every 3 weeks… etc.
not sure if this extension is realy helping the subscription plugin to make this happen.
can anyone help ?
This used to be a free experimental addon, in fact, I am using it on a live site with great success.
I don’t know what the improvements is in the release version, would be great to have it here.
It looks like the developments in the new version is pretty minor, last version of SATT is 2.1.5, first version of All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions is 2.2.0:
2019.05.08 – version 2.2.4
* Tweak – Minify CSS.
2019.05.08 – version 2.2.3
* Fix – Broken empty state styles under WP 5.2+.
2019.04.11 – version 2.2.2
* Fix – Fatal error when activating the extension with WooCommerce inactive.
* Fix – Plan discounts for Composites that contain Bundles are new calculated correctly in the single-product page.
2019.03.30 – version 2.2.1
* Tweak – Plugin headers.
2019.03.26 – version 2.2.0
* Important – Changed plugin name to ‘WooCommerce All Products for Subscriptions. File structure, classes and hooks were left intact for backwards compatibility.
* Important – Changed text domain to ‘woocommerce-all-products-for-subscriptions.
* Feature – NUX improvements.
* Tweak – ‘Product Data > Subscriptions’ and ‘WooCommerce > Settings > Subscriptions’ design tweaks.
Yes thank you. I tryed the free version.
I get the recommendation to upgrade to the payed version.
as the changes are minor I will give it a try.
but having the full version would be great too.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.