January 15, 2016 at 3:23 pm #16622Raheel ahmedParticipant
I would like to see Beaver Builder in the repository. They have an online demo, but I would want to test how it works on the backend and its impact on performance.
ThanksJanuary 21, 2016 at 9:03 pm #16647K.Participant
+1 for Beaver Builder in the gpldl repository :)February 3, 2016 at 1:15 am #16677Mike OddoParticipant
+1March 17, 2016 at 5:35 am #16908Suso GuezParticipant
+1March 26, 2016 at 4:27 am #16950steve johnsonParticipant
+1March 26, 2016 at 12:33 pm #16951Claude TuringParticipant
+1March 27, 2016 at 12:21 am #16955mig09Participant
+1March 28, 2016 at 9:28 am #16960Javier GomezParticipant
+1April 6, 2016 at 5:52 am #16985Mr GreenParticipant
+1April 6, 2016 at 10:24 am #16986Geo DeonParticipant
+1May 6, 2016 at 3:09 pm #17092AnonymousInactive
Beaver builder is a good plugin, would be great to be added here. +2 ……. for beaverJune 2, 2016 at 3:43 am #17226tauruserz zeroParticipant
+1June 5, 2016 at 3:15 pm #17252AnonymousInactive
+1July 20, 2016 at 4:52 pm #17557Jim BobParticipant
+1August 1, 2016 at 2:28 pm #17658
+100 from my side.
Let’s admin listen to our request. Hope it will be soon available.August 7, 2016 at 5:29 pm #17678Ken DeWittParticipant
+1August 11, 2016 at 3:24 am #17682MartinParticipant
+1August 30, 2016 at 2:12 pm #17783Cyril BesotParticipant
+1 The lite version is VERY limited.September 8, 2016 at 4:38 am #17809
I think admin is overlooking this demand. hope he will listen to us and soon update it for download.
Thanks in advance.September 8, 2016 at 2:03 pm #17816
I am watching your demand but we need to buy a license to provide it here. Anyone willing to donate the license fee to GPLDL? ;-)September 11, 2016 at 7:14 am #17884Justina B.Participant
+1September 13, 2016 at 9:10 am #17887Jamie ClarkeParticipant
+100 from me!!!
Could we not all donate a small amount to get this up and going?September 15, 2016 at 12:47 am #17891
I fully agree with @jamie, I am ready to donate small amount, let admin create separate donate link.October 6, 2016 at 11:30 am #17955AnonymousInactive
+1 for Beaver Builder plugin / theme. I’ve read on their website both lite and pro versions are 100% GPL. What’s up?October 8, 2016 at 7:08 am #17976James MacfurryParticipant
+1October 29, 2016 at 4:07 pm #18065Jimi PringleMember
+1 for Beaver Builder plugin / themeNovember 27, 2016 at 5:06 pm #18177
For now Beaver Builder Pro and the Beaver Builder Theme have been added as a special gift to users who donated to GPLDL in the Special Gifts Section at https://gpldl.com/repository/special-gifts/January 10, 2017 at 4:00 pm #18331GPLDL AccountParticipant
Does this include the child theme?January 16, 2017 at 1:42 am #18358
Yes, it includes the Child Theme.January 18, 2017 at 7:40 pm #18377frzParticipant
- Fixed a bug with font fields introduced in 1.9.3.
1.9.3 – 01/17/2017
Accessibility enhancements to Accordion, Contact Form, Content Slider, Icon, Menu, Post Carousel, Post Slider, Subscribe Form and Tabs modules. Thanks to John Russell (@laubsterboy) for the contribution!
Added reCAPTCHA support to the Subscribe Form and Contact Form modules.
Vimeo and YouTube scripts are now only loaded in the builder UI when a video from those services is present.
Removed the Read More button from the text editor in the builder UI as it does not work with builder layouts.
- Fixed global rows and modules not working after being duplicated under Tools > Duplicate Layout.
- Fixed SSL mixed content issues with the Slideshow module.
- Fixed the thumbnail navigation in the Slideshow module not showing on touch enabled desktops.
- Fixed Menu module showing category descriptions for WooCommerce product categories.
- Fixed issues with empty parent links in the Menu module.
- Fixed Menu module not adding current-menu-item class when loaded from a template.
- Fixed Menu module sub-menu background color being overridden by the menu background color.
- Fixed a PHP warning in the Post Slider module with random ordering when using an offset.
- Fixed IE layout issue with top aligned full height rows.
- Fixed fonts with numbers in their names not working in font fields.
- Fixed PHP warnings with Madmimi and MailerLite.
- Fixed Maps module trying to open the Google Maps app in the Facebook Messenger app.
- Fixed issues with autoplaying videos in the Content Slider module.
- Fixed posts with double quotes in their names breaking suggest fields.
- Fixed Number Counter modules in Tabs modules not displaying correctly.
- Fixed row text color overriding colors set in the Pricing Table module.
- Fixed Button module popup content being duplicated when rendered inside a Content Slider module via shortcode.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.