Forum Replies Created
February 1, 2017 at 7:05 pm in reply to: GPLDL mentioned a WP Innovator – WordPress podcast for designers #18470
WP Innovator makes a good point. Wish I’d discovered gpldl before buying some premium plugins that didn’t work so well.
Can’t speak for multisite but Updraftplus couldn’t restore my single site in a test environment. I wouldn’t trust it for multisite if it can’t do singles.
- Fixed a bug with font fields introduced in 1.9.3.
1.9.3 – 01/17/2017
Accessibility enhancements to Accordion, Contact Form, Content Slider, Icon, Menu, Post Carousel, Post Slider, Subscribe Form and Tabs modules. Thanks to John Russell (@laubsterboy) for the contribution!
Added reCAPTCHA support to the Subscribe Form and Contact Form modules.
Vimeo and YouTube scripts are now only loaded in the builder UI when a video from those services is present.
Removed the Read More button from the text editor in the builder UI as it does not work with builder layouts.
- Fixed global rows and modules not working after being duplicated under Tools > Duplicate Layout.
- Fixed SSL mixed content issues with the Slideshow module.
- Fixed the thumbnail navigation in the Slideshow module not showing on touch enabled desktops.
- Fixed Menu module showing category descriptions for WooCommerce product categories.
- Fixed issues with empty parent links in the Menu module.
- Fixed Menu module not adding current-menu-item class when loaded from a template.
- Fixed Menu module sub-menu background color being overridden by the menu background color.
- Fixed a PHP warning in the Post Slider module with random ordering when using an offset.
- Fixed IE layout issue with top aligned full height rows.
- Fixed fonts with numbers in their names not working in font fields.
- Fixed PHP warnings with Madmimi and MailerLite.
- Fixed Maps module trying to open the Google Maps app in the Facebook Messenger app.
- Fixed issues with autoplaying videos in the Content Slider module.
- Fixed posts with double quotes in their names breaking suggest fields.
- Fixed Number Counter modules in Tabs modules not displaying correctly.
- Fixed row text color overriding colors set in the Pricing Table module.
- Fixed Button module popup content being duplicated when rendered inside a Content Slider module via shortcode.
Thanks to Droleba I made a script to make fixing Yoast SEO Premium easier.
Unzip the plugin, run this bash script in the same folder. Tested on Ubuntu 16.04.
grep "Version: " ./wordpress-seo-premium/wp-seo-premium.php | rev | cut -d " " -f1 | rev
sed -i ‘s/\! $this->license_is_valid()/$this->license_is_valid()/’ ./wordpress-seo-premium/vendor/yoast/license-manager/class-license-manager.php
zip -r -9 wordpress-seo-premium-$version-fixed.zip ./wordpress-seo-premium
The forum mangled it, see the pastebin instead.
Backupbuddy > Updraftplus. It’s not even close.