- Fixed a bug with font fields introduced in 1.9.3.
1.9.3 – 01/17/2017
Accessibility enhancements to Accordion, Contact Form, Content Slider, Icon, Menu, Post Carousel, Post Slider, Subscribe Form and Tabs modules. Thanks to John Russell (@laubsterboy) for the contribution!
Added reCAPTCHA support to the Subscribe Form and Contact Form modules.
Vimeo and YouTube scripts are now only loaded in the builder UI when a video from those services is present.
Removed the Read More button from the text editor in the builder UI as it does not work with builder layouts.
- Fixed global rows and modules not working after being duplicated under Tools > Duplicate Layout.
- Fixed SSL mixed content issues with the Slideshow module.
- Fixed the thumbnail navigation in the Slideshow module not showing on touch enabled desktops.
- Fixed Menu module showing category descriptions for WooCommerce product categories.
- Fixed issues with empty parent links in the Menu module.
- Fixed Menu module not adding current-menu-item class when loaded from a template.
- Fixed Menu module sub-menu background color being overridden by the menu background color.
- Fixed a PHP warning in the Post Slider module with random ordering when using an offset.
- Fixed IE layout issue with top aligned full height rows.
- Fixed fonts with numbers in their names not working in font fields.
- Fixed PHP warnings with Madmimi and MailerLite.
- Fixed Maps module trying to open the Google Maps app in the Facebook Messenger app.
- Fixed issues with autoplaying videos in the Content Slider module.
- Fixed posts with double quotes in their names breaking suggest fields.
- Fixed Number Counter modules in Tabs modules not displaying correctly.
- Fixed row text color overriding colors set in the Pricing Table module.
- Fixed Button module popup content being duplicated when rendered inside a Content Slider module via shortcode.